Turnigy Cyclone Flybarless System
The Turnigy Cyclone Flybarless System is a small, lightweight unit which will suit just about any flybarless helicopter from mini electric up to 90 size nitro. It is suitable for two and multi-blade rotor heads and is easy to programme via the USB cable which is supplied and your computer.
The Turnigy Cyclone Flybarless System utilises top quality MEMS sensors on all three axis, has accurate localization and excellent ability and characteristics in a crosswind. The main rotor and the tail rotor gain can be adjusted easily via a transmitter auxillary function.
The Cyclone system is compatible with the following receiver interface types, standard receiver, Futaba S-Bus, Spektrum Satellite, Jeti, Fasst and many more.It is also compatible with analog and digital servo's making this a very versatile system which will tick all the boxes for just about every heli pilot who wants a system for their latest flybarless project.
• Uses top quality MEMS sensors
• Integrated digital cyclic ring function
• Accurate localization and excellent crosswind capability
• Compatibile with standard, Futaba S-Bus, Spektrum satellite, Jeti and Fasst receivers
• Adjustable main rotor and tail rotor gain from the transmitter
• Compatible with 1520us/333HZ, 760us/333HZ, 1520us/167HZ, 960us/333HZ digital tail servo's and 1520us/71HZ analog servo's
• Built in swashplate mixer which includes HR-3, H-3, H-4 and H-1 mechanical mixing
• Suitable for 2 blade and multi-blade rotor heads
• Designed for all flybarless helicopters
• Easily programmed via supplied USB cable
Operating Voltage: 4~10V
Operating Current: 60mA
Temperature range: -10°C to 50°C
Weight: 28.5g (inc leads)
1 x Turnigy Cyclone flybarless unit
4 x male to male connector leads (JR style)
1 x double sided foam mounting pad
1 x USB programming cable