Allegro Micro Sport Bike 1/20th Scale Motorcycle (RTR) (Green) (UK Warehouse)
Experience the thrill of racing a sport bike style motorcycle in miniature with the Allegro 1/20th scale Micro Sport Bike. This ready to run motorcycle just needs its battery charged to be ready to run. Featuring a electronic gyro in the rear wheel, the Allegro is ultra stable, allowing it to drive slow for tight cornering, yet apply full throttle and she comes alive. Ultra speedy performance for a model of this size. Molded rubber tires allow the Allegro to grip on even smooth surfaces with ease, and spring action front and rear suspension soaks up minor bumps no problem.
The onboard battery is a 1S 3.7V 120mah LiPo which gives the Allegro about 6~8 minutes of running time. It is housed in a small holder inside the scale fairing, making it nearly invincible. For convenience, a USB powered charger is included meaning you can charge from virtually anywhere. Should you get stuck somewhere with no room to turn around, there is even a reverse feature to help get you un-stuck. The pistol grip style transmitter is designed so that you can switch the steering wheel from the right side to the left side to suit your driving style. All this takes just about 10 seconds to swap over.
• Completely "Ready to Run"
• MEMS electronic gyro stability system
• Fully proportional throttle control
• Functioning front and rear suspension
• Reverse function for backing out of tight areas
• Pre-installed guide wires helps to prevent leaning over too far
• 1S 3.7V 120mah LiPO running battery, and USB charger included
• Ambidextrous steering control, wheel can be on left or right side of transmitter
Battery: 3.7V 120mAh Lipoly
Charge Time: 30 Min.
Run Time: 6~8 Min.
2 x AA battery for transmitter
This model is also available in RED