Up Box 3D Printer is a prosumer product that will meet the requirements of the most demanding of hobbyists right up to industrial designers looking to prove concepts with high quality functional models.
This is the closest you will get to a commercial printer without paying commercial printer prices. It has features that other printers can only dream about such automatic bed levelling, automatic height sensing, HEPA air filtering, a huge 250x205x205mm print volume, smart support system and one touch colour change-over function.
One of the great advantages of this printer is that it's fully enclosed which makes it quieter and cleaner than most printers so you can use it in any workspace and with a HEPA filter you won't be disturbed by the fumes given off by the melting plastic inside.
Not only does this printer have cool functions it looks cool too and won't be out of place in even the most sophisticated of environments.
If you're looking to make the step up to high level 3D printing, this is the machine for you.
• Intelligent Smart Support material, printed in the same material at a lower density automatically by the included software
• Fully automatic levelling with integrated levelling probe
• Fully automatic height sensor
• HEPA filter – filters micro particles and fumes
• Active heart beat mood lighting, provides visual feedback of the print status
• Print job is stored on the printer, allowing you to turn off your computer during printing
• Filament spool can be swapped with the touch of a button, making colour changes effortless
Build platform: 255 mm width, 205 mm depth, 205 mm height
Resolution: 0.1 mm (100 micron), 0.15 mm 0.2 mm, 0.25 mm, 0.3 mm, 0.4 mm
Noise level: 51.7 dB
Dimension: 485 mm width, 520 mm depth, 495 mm height
Shipping Weight: 32.4kg
Power input: 110-220VAC, 50-60Hz, 220W
Filament: 1.75mm ABS and PLA
Software: STL 3D layout and printing software included, Windows (XP,Vista,7,8) 32/64 bit and MAC OSX 10.7 Beta
UP Box desktop 3D printer
One 500g spool of 1.75mm ABS white plastic filament
Selection of tools to maintain and self service the printer