RC Emergency Kit (EU Warehouse)
RC Emergency Kit
Let's face it RC is a blood sport, from multi-rotor cuts to burns, from nitro engines to a 6S 10,000mAh battery dropped on your toe, or a hex driver stuck through your thumb, every RC adventure is frought with risk? That's why we think a first aid kit is essential for everybody's field or pit bag.
No matter what the injury this kit has you covered with:
• Adhesive bandage strips
• Sterile Gauze
• Gauze wrap
• Bandage tape
• Elastic tape
• Tourniquet (use this to stop the blood flow when amputating a limb)
• Scissors (for very slow amputations)
• Alcohol swabs (not a beer replacement)
• Alcohol prep pad (see above)
• Blenderm tape (also very useful as emergency hatch tape)
• Vinyl gloves (up to you what you want to use these for)
But we know that RC people have disasters even more dire than losing limbs or third degree burns so this is not any ordinary first aid kit, it is a true RC emergency kit so we have also included:
• A hand powered torch
• Zip ties
• Male to female servo lead extension x 2
• Servo lead y-harness
• Plastic mixing card
• Low voltage alarm
• Wooden mixing sticks
• Bind plug
• Hook and loop tape
• Double sided foam tape
• Telescopic magnetic pick-up tool
• A whistle for when you get lost looking for your lost plane/multi-rotor
• And a multi-tool with saw, can opener, blade, ruler, spanner, flat head screwdriver and beer bottle opener, for when you've gone through the alcohol swabs.
What more could you ask for?
So next time you head out on an RC adventure make sure you've got your RC Emergency Kit. It's a jungle out there.