HK Pilot32 Optical Flow Kit With Sonar
HK Pilot32 Flow is an optical flow smart camera that can track motion, as well has as integrated sonar sensor. The blended information is feed to the HK pilot 32 to have one of the most locked in position holds available. The Flow kit has a native resolution of 752×480 pixels and calculates optical flow on a 4x binned and cropped area at 250 Hz (bright, outdoors), giving it a very high light sensitive, it also works indoors and in low outdoor light conditions without the need for an illumination LED). The flow kit can be freely reprogrammed to do any other basic, efficient low-level computer vision task with the 168 MHz Cortex M4F CPU (128 + 64 KB RAM) 752×480 MT9V034 image sensor, L3GD20 3D Gyro 16 mm M12 lens (IR block filter).
Note: The Flow kit support and integration is an ongoing open source project that still has some great new features coming soon via software updates. Please read up on the project here http://pixhawk.org/modules/px4flow
• MT9V034 machine vision CMOS sensor with global shutter
• Optical flow processing at 4×4 binned image at 120 (indoor) to 250 Hz (outdoor)
• Superior light sensitivity with 24×24 μm super-pixels
• Onboard 16bit gyroscope up to 2000°/s and 780 Hz update rate, default high precision-mode at 500°/s
• Onboard sonar input and mount for Maxbotix sonar sensors. PX4 Flow comes with the sonar already mounted and installed. MB1043
• USB bootloader
• USB serial up to 921600 baud (including live camera view with QGroundControl)
• USB power option
HK Pilot32 FLOW Board x 1
6pin to 6pin 1.25mm connection leads x 1
Combo itemsThe following items can be purchased with a combo-price, if you put them in the cart with HK Pilot32 Optical Flow Kit With Sonar. Attention: these products may have more beneficial buddy-price or promo-price.
|HKPilot32 Autonomous Vehicle 32Bit Control Set w/ Power Module|