Hobbyking YEP 7A (1~2S) Brushless Speed Controller (EU Warehouse)
We are now proud to offer our Hobbyking YEP ESC series. With helicopter and airplane specific programming options such as a super smooth soft start, fixed RPM mode (governor mode) and ultra-high resolution, you won't find a better ESC on the market today!
The 7A YEP is just a scant .7grams and is perfect for micro brushless multi-rotor applications and F3P competition.
We have tested these units on our own Helicopters Quad-Copters and Micros and found them to be among the best we have ever seen. The super smooth soft start, along with its ultra-high resolution throttle response puts this ESC in a class of its own!
Hobbyking YEP ESCs are built with the highest quality components to ensure true-to-rating current handling and high efficiency operation.
All Hobbyking YEP ESCs can be programmed via optional programing card or by transmitter stick inputs.
• Optional programming card for convenient setup
• Super fine throttle resolution provides first-rate and highly accurate linearity
• Super smooth adjustable start-up mode
• Constant RPM mode (governor mode)
• 3 steps adjustable normal EMF brake
• High anti-interference capability
• Low voltage cut-off protection with automatic adjustment for NiCd/NiMH/Li-Ion/LiPo/LiFePO4
• Soft cut-off option at low voltage, slows motor RPM gradual rather than hard cutoff (LVC)
• Low voltage cut-off can be disabled
• Variable cut-off voltage / cell
• Adjustable motor timing from 0° to 30° or Automatic timing
• Motor reversing from ESC (no need to change ESC/motor wires)
• Throttle signal lose protection. If the signal is lost for 3 seconds, the power will automatically cutoff.
• Safe power-on. (Motor will not start until throttle is returned to lowest position)
***This ESC comes with wires installed, there is a no wire version as well***
Max Cont Current: 7A
Max Burst Current: 10A for 10 seconds
Input Voltage: 1-2 cells li-XX or 3-6 Ni-MH/Ni-Cd battery
PWM: 8~16 KHz
Max RPM: 240,000rpm for 2 Poles Brushless Motor
PCB Size: 11x20x3mm
Weight: .7g (without wires)