Hobbyking™ SS Series 50-60A ESC (Opto only) (UK Warehouse)
The Hobbyking™ SS series comes with a range of programming functions whilst being designed for plug & play use. This speed controller can be used straightaway without any complicated programming or you can change the settings very simply using your transmitter thottle stick.
The HobbyKing™ SS series has several self protection features including low voltage, thermal, stalled motor and loss of signal cut-offs. They also have auto advance timing set as standard which suits just about all the standard types of out-runner motors on the market today.
• Brake off
• Lipoly battery
• Low voltage 3V per cell
• Standard rotation
• Auto timing
• Soft start
• Helicopter off
• Frequency 8kHz
• Low voltage-decrease power
• No brake and 3 brake settings
• Reverse rotation
• 2 x Voltage cut-off settings
• 2 x Low voltage settings
• 3 x Timing settings + auto
• PWM options
• 2 x Helicopter modes
A perfect solution for anyone looking for a simple yet reliable ESC at a price everyone can afford.
• High performance microprocessor
• High RPM - Up to 210,000RPM (2 poles)
• Smooth linear throttle response
• Unique circuit design, strong anti-interference
• Low voltage cut-off protection
• Overheating protection
• Auto shut down when signal lost
• Easy throttle range calibration
• TX programing options
Max Current: 50A
LiPoly: 2-7 cells
Voltage Cut Off: 2.8V, 3.0v and 3.2v per cell Lipo
See under "Files" tab for operating manual.