RC Benchmark Thrust Stand Series 1520 (EU Warehouse)
RC Benchmark Thrust Stand Series 1520
If you want to get the most out of your motor and prop set up you need an accurate means of measuring it. Designed and manufactured in Canada the RCBenchmark thrust stand and dynamometer is an all in solution that will deliver excellent results at a fraction of the cost of other leading systems. The 1520 thrust stand measures overall efficiency, current, thrust, voltage, and motor speed that will take the guess work out of your setup.
The thrust stands software allows the user to control the motor and up to 3 servo motors at a time and will display the sensor data in text or graphical form. The software also allows you to record with a single click, or record continuously.
Whether you are looking to maximize flight time for aerial photography or improve your racing performance, the thrust stand will supply you with all the data you need on your motors, propellers, ESCs, servos and batteries quickly and accurately.
• Suitable for inrunner and outrunner style motors
• Ideal for servo testing and battery endurance testing
• Allows direct measurements for thrust, voltage, current and RPM
• Provides real time performance graphs
• Allows manual motor and servo control
• Safety cutoff feature based on any measured data
• Fully automated test functions includes ramps, steps, KV, measured poles
• USB interface for PC connectivity
• Provides overall efficiency data
• ESC manual control function
• Output performance data to CSV files
• Powerful scripting abilities
Input Voltage: 0-35v
Current: 40A continuous, 50A burst
Thrust: ±5 kg
Motor Speed: 100k RPM
Servo Control Ports: 3
Please Note: An internet connection is required to download the control software.
Combo itemsThe following items can be purchased with a combo-price, if you put them in the cart with RC Benchmark Thrust Stand Series 1520 (EU Warehouse). Attention: these products may have more beneficial buddy-price or promo-price.
|HobbyKing Digital Sound Level (dB) Meter (EU Warehouse)|