Vipro HG 3-Axis Handheld Brushless Gimbal for GoPro Hero 3 & 4 (UK Warehouse)
The Vipro 3-axis handheld gimbal has been designed to capture the best and the steadiest images possible with your Go Pro camera, this versatile gimbal will get the job done to perfection. It is like a highly advanced selfie stick which will capture the most perfect images.
The brilliance of the design with the bright orange and black accents make it a very attractive unit that is functional, durable and easy to use. It is manufactured from high-quality materials to resist damage caused by dropping and also long periods of use.
All you have to do is mount your GoPro Hero 3/4 or similar style camera to the Vipro gimbal to capture amazing video and images. The 15bit high precision angling system is super smooth for achieving the highest quality media possible. An extension pole is available as an optional extra, please see "Related Products".
The Vipro has 4 different modes that can be set, these are Pitching Lock, Following 1, Following 2 and Upside Down mode.
• Pitching Lock: This is when the pitch is locked but the other 2 axis are not
• Following 1: This is when both the pitch and roll are locked
• Following 2: This is when roll is locked but the other 2 axis are not
• Upside Down: This is for when the gimbal is held upside down, all 3 axis work as normal
• Lightweight, only 285g without camera or batteries
• Eye catching design and color accents
• 4 different modes
• Strong and durable
• 15bit high precision angling system
Working Voltage: 7~8.4V
Pitch Angle: Standard = horizontal ~ 160° upwards ~ 160° downwards
Roll Angle: Standard = horizontal ~ -50° to + 50°
Heading Angle (Vertical): 160° left ~ 160° right
Heading Angle (Horizontal): -50° ~ +50°
Pitch Speed: 2°/sec ~ 100°/sec
Heading Speed: 3°/sec ~ 160°/sec
Motors Overload Protection Current: 1200mA
Operating Temperature: -45°C ~ 85°C
Gimbal Length: 237mm without camera
1 x Handheld gimbal
4 x 850mah 3.7V batteries
1 x Carry case
1 x USB cable
1 x Charger
See under "Files" tab for user manual.